MANY STEPS, ONE GOAL
SAFE AND PROFITABLE INVESTMENTS
SAFETY AND SECURITY
Our real estate attorneys undertake the responsibility of this process upon themselves to survey, review and guarantee the property. This includes but not limited to various steps like verification in the property registry, verifying the ownership, other legal situations that may present themselves etc.
- Have an official discussion with the Real Estate Agent and request all documents related to the property.
- Start a verification process of all property´s documents.
- We will request any additional documents that may help us in the verification processes.
Our trusted architectures will conduct a comprehensive and integral technical inspection on the property through a comprehensive and personal survey of the property in question: This will help us to provide our long-term guarantee to our clients especially when the property in question is old.
- Our Architect and technicians will conduct a comprehensive survey of the property and request any technical documents necessary to make the evaluations.
- A technical report will be sent to our client indicate the main evaluation results and indicate our guarantee.
INITIAL PAYMENT AND CONTRACT
This refers to a type of contract between the buyer and the seller that acts as a definite proof of an agreement between the two parties. It is a initial agreement, known as (Contrato de Arras) in Spain, wherein the seller states their intention to transfer the property, and the buyer states their intention to purchase it at an agreed upon price. Our Real Estate Attorney will redact and review all contracts and documents related to the operation and ensure that everything is correct.
- We count with the our trusted notary.
- Our Real Estate Attorney will draft the initial contract with the help of the notary.
- We will ensure having all documents and information regarding the property and contract.
- We will coordinate with your Spanish bank.
JUST FOR YOU
Our Real Estate Attorney in collaboration with the notary will handle the all procedures necessary to transfer the ownership of your new property and ensure the payments of all corresponding taxes such as property transfer tax, etc.
Also, our experts will handle the often confusing and drawn out process of transferring the ownership of various utilities. We use the relevant documents like purchase deed, Bank Account details etc. to facilitate the process and deal with the relevant parties.
- Our Real Estate Attorney will redact and review the final contract.
- Our Real Estate Attorney in collaboration with the notary will handle the ownership transfer, registration of the investment operation and payments of corresponding taxes.
- Our experts will handle all issues related to the utilities transfer.